cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGING THE LOGO(IMAGE) IN THE START SERVICE IN INTEGRATED ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on SRM with Integrated ITS.I want to change the Logo(SAP) on the Login PAge in the start ser vice BBPSTART.can anyone plese tell me how will I change this image in the Integrated ITS???

Thanks & regards,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

SRM uses a customized login dialog. The handler class is CL_SRM_ICF_BASIC_LOGIN. The mimes that are used during the logon are stored in service BBPGLOBAL. Use se80 to lookup the service. The path is

Theme 99/Mime-Objects/images/start

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

So I just need to change the LOGO.gif file in the service BBPGLOBAL?

Thanks & regards,

Disha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Also,Can I change the Text for the various links on the Homepage(BBPGLOBAL/BBPSTART)??

regards,

Disha.

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to change the Gif with the SAP brand the logo.gif seem to be the right one.

I would ask in the SDN SRM forum if someone knows how to change the texts of the links in BBPSTART.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Now my reqt is that i need to insert my client company logo in the center(Background) of each ITS screen...So for this to work i need to change the LOGO.gif file in BBPGLOBAL/BBPSTART service??

Also regarding the change of the texts of the links in BBPSTART,we have the texts stored in themes wherein we can insert our own custom texts!So basically thewhole screen appearance can be controlled entirely thorugh teh ITS templates!

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any suggestions on this??

BR,

Disha.

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,