cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when processing Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I create a sales order in tcode va01 and input a wbs element E-000009.1 in the field of WBS Element at Account assignment tab of one item detail.When save the sales order,sap pop up a message box with text "Sales order has no CO object".The detail message content was pasted at bottom.When confirm the first message box,sap pop up the second message box with text "Error when processing Network".The detail message content was pasted at bottom.

So I need the experts give me some useful advice and reference to resolve the problem.

Thank you.

Regards

Yoda

-

Sales order has no CO object

Message no. CO323

Diagnosis

The production order should be settled on the sales order.

The requirements type of the sales order, however, refers to an account assignment category that does not allow settlement using the sales order (key consumption posting).

Procedure

1. Check which requirements type in entered in the relevant sales order item

Display sales order

2. Check the settings for this requirements type in Customizing

(See Control sales order-related production).

-

Error when processing Network

Message no. V1380

Diagnosis

A technical error has occurred. On calling up the assembly interface, exception 2 was triggered. The exceptions have the following meanings:

1 = External block

2 = General error

3 = Insufficient data for the interface

4 = Order was not found

5 = Update has been rejected

6 = Final document number for Network is not issued

Procedure

Inform your system administrator.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the possible reasons can be

1. in sales order procurment tab page check requ. type and in tran OVZG check details.in this details consumption indicator should P , account assignment Q

2. You may not have marked operative indicator as billing elements.

3. u R using wrong req type / strategy in material master.

regards

shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shashank.

Thanks for you reply.

1.I have checked the sales order and the requ. type was KMNP.In tran OVZH the requ. type KMNP use the ReqCl 202.In tran OVZG I checked the ReqCl 202 and the "Acct.assig.cat." was Q and the Consumption was P.

2.In tran cj20n I checked the wbs element.Its operative indicator was billing elements.

3.In tran mm03 I try to found the field of "req type / strategy".But I could not this field.Could you tell me the "req type / strategy" field was in which view?

Thank you so much.

Regards

Yoda

Former Member
0 Kudos

U would setup Stratergy group in Material Master MRP3 view.

In the standard system there are two strategy groups for assembly processing with the Project System:

Assembly processing, network without project (083)

Assembly processing, network with project (085)

Refer below link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/d7/b8853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.I have checked the Stratergy group in Material Master MRP3 view.And the Stratergy group was configured as 083.Thank you.