Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To get list of programs used by a table field

kishorepallapothula
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I got a different scenario to get the list of programs used by a particular table file.

For example:

I have a table file called ZAVGCNSM from the table ZLIMTB_MARD.

I need the list of programs used by the field ZAVGCNSM.

I can only able to check where used list by table name. But here my requirement is to find the programs at filed (ZAVGCNSM) level.

Please let me know any program available for my solution.

<removed_by_moderator>

Regards,

kishore pallapothula

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 21, 2008 11:55 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you doubleclick on a fieldname in SE11, there will be a "where-used" button on the subsequent popup. There you can check the where-used-list for a table field.

Thomas

7 REPLIES 7

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you doubleclick on a fieldname in SE11, there will be a "where-used" button on the subsequent popup. There you can check the where-used-list for a table field.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas Zloch,

You are correct. But the field is declared using types only can find using the where used list function. In my case this is not working.

Please let me know if you know any other method.

thanks,

kishore

0 Kudos

I don't understand. I can pull up the list for any table field, whether defined through types or through data elements. Please desribe the problem in more detail.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas Zloch,

Thanks its working awarded point....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can very well do the Where Used List on Table field also....

Have your cursor placed on the Table Field and do the Where Used List....or do Where used list on the Data Element of your Table field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just give the field name in data type and use the where used list tick marking programs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

May be there could be an dataelement for the field ZAVGCNSM in the table ZLIMTB_MARD.

double click on the dataelement and there u click on where used list and select programs option...

u get some list of programs..

Note:

The list of programs which u get may not be only for the field ZAVGCNSM as same dataelement can be used by another field..

Rgds.,

subash