cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional value for "Priority" input box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In the Create support message on the satellite system the defaults for priority entry only have 4 value in it. How do I add in more values for example u201C5 emergencyu201D

Please guide

Thank you

Br

Saravanan Ramasamy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member385033
Participant
0 Kudos

Open Tx SPRO choose SAP Solution Manager - Configuration - Scenario Specific Settings - Service Desk - Node Text not found - Maintain Categories and Priorities - Maintain Priorities of Dates

Or use transaction code OSC3

But please be careful. SAP is using these priorites also for opening SAP messages from SolMan and therefor these values must match the SMP settings. So I would recommend only adding new entries, but not adjusting the existing ones.

Regards,

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iu2019m not so sure in which system I should perform the steps you mention so I have followed you steps in both SOLMAN system and also in the satellite system and the result as follows

In both systems the new entry for the priority does not appear when I try to create a message using the path u201CHelp-->Create Support Messageu201D

In SOLMAN system the new entry appears when I use the TCODE u201CNOTIF_CREATEu201D to create the support message. But this TCODE is not available in the satellite system.

Please guide me on this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TCODE u201CNOTIF_CREATE" is used to create message within SOLMAn and not fron satellite system.

Check carefully you can add priorities very well. Save the setting log off and log in again.

Inspire for further explanation by rewarding.

Regards,

NIkhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have checked as mentioned but still cant get the calue populated to the priority list in both system. Is there any step that i have missed

Please advice

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select your transaction type and double click on "Assignment of business transaction category" select business activity and double clock on customizing header. Check the prioriy is displaying there or not.

Try this or we will go for other one.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you be able to elobrate more the above steps please. I'm new to this and could not find the above mention steps.

Is it in the SOLMAN or satellite system and under which TCODE i need to perform the above

Your reply highly apprecited

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its in solman only. there is IMG called define transaction type search for that.

You will get everything there only.

Assign for useful input.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member385033
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked in satellite systems: The Priority is in structure BCOS_TYPES during runtime. Unfortunately the values for priority seem to be hard coded in Include LBCOSF01.

Regards,

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked as mentioned and find that the new priority that i create appear here.

Is there any synchronation need to be done between SOLMAN and sattelite system in order the values copied over.

Please advice

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. It doesnt require any other setting. Hope your problem is resolved. Whatever you configure it appears for any transaction type. Inspire by rewarding.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, actually the priority list that i have created still not apearing when i create support message in the satellite system. It appear when i do the following

"Select your transaction type and double click on "Assignment of business transaction category" select business activity and double clock on customizing header." in SOLMAN SPRO

So the main issue still havent resolve

Maybe i have missed out something

Looking for valuable input

Thank you

former_member385033
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked some customizing entries for Priority in satellites, but as I already mentioned before: It seems to be hard coded, please check the include. But I am not a developer. You could also try SM34 -> VC_NOTIF, but I don't think it will work.

Regards,

Holger

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Were you able to resolve the issue??

I am facing the same issue while configuration.

Regards,

Khushboo