cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead time in Vendor Evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM Gurus,

I want to add Replenishment Lead Time in Vendor Evaluation.Where from the lead time effects the scoring of a vendor in the vendor evaluation means the vendor evaluation also be based on Lead time?

Please give step by step procedure.....

Points will be awarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use this exit

MM06L001 Exits for determination of ratings in vendor

evaluation

As standard configuration will not help

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Goto Img -Purchases-Vendor evaluation----Define criteria

Enter

specify the replenishment leadtime as one of the subcriteria for delivery with score to be awarded in this and save

then replenishment lead time is also considered as a parametre for vendor evaluation

Goto Maintain purchasing org. data in the vendor evaluation

specify the main criteria Delivery and check it and select the line item and click on the subcriteia and select the replenishment leadtime and tick the manual entry check box

regards

lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi,

I can add the lead time as the sub-criterion in the vendor evaluation, but my question is how the system will do the evaluation automatically. From which field in the master data or from which transaction data it will consider as the leadtime for the evaluation?

please reply me for the same.

Points will be awrarded for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Lead time for processing u can mention in the Material master .

OR u can put it in inforecord also.

from that system will propose the planned delivery date in PO

with reference to this date and the actual GR posting date system will calculate the varience and gives points to the vendor.

i think if this is ur requirement then it is available in standard SAP functionality.

regards,

sujit