cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No valid payment method found in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please assist me in the error encountered in F110. I encountered error "No valid payment method found"

1. Checked the master data.

2. Checked the currency posted.

3. Checked that no other payment run proposal was created for the vendor.

4. Checked the proposal log, and it mentioned "One intermediary bank found: Intermediary bank: country FR bank key BNPAFRPP account FR7630004008970007068055626

Internal error: FM FI_PAYMENT_BANK_CHAIN_SET, exception: CONVERSION_ERROR Information re. vendor 236214 / paying company code SIA ... ... payment not possible because of reported error End of log Job finished

Please help.

Eve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check your payment method in Parameters, you mieght be entered manually, select your payment method by drop down it may works

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked all the details the you provided but all the accomplished.

Do i still need to re-allocate it in F110..even thought the payment method was already given in F110 parameters Tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

APP t.code FBZP

1. payment method in country matain

2.payment method in company code matain

T.Code : FK02 change vendor

under Company code data

select Payment Transaction

enter

under automatic payments transactios

enter here specific ur payment method.

once again check T.Code for FBZP all settings

ragards,

ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eve,

Have you checked whether the payment method you are using in F110 is already configured in PAYMENT METHOD IN COUNTRY ( TC: OBVCU) and also in PAYMENT METHOD IN COMPANY (TC: OBVU).

Also the respective currency should be allowed in the payment method alongwith the relevant payment method Form.

Also if you are paying in a foreign currency then the ledger for accounting the exchange difference should be configured in TC: OB09 else the APP will not progress and give error message.

Thanks,

-Bidyut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the payment method and the same is customized for the company code.

In the exception list, select the item and see whether a payment method has been there for the item. If not, assign the payment method to that item and save.

Regards