Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFBIBL00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have executed the program RFBIBLT0 which generate a text file for the standard program RFBIBL00.

I read the documentation about it but i wanted to know when i execute the program RFBIBL00 with that file generated and with option B (create batch input session)

i get messages.

FB012 Session 1 : Special character for 'empty field' is / FB007 Session 1 session name DOCUMENT1 was opened FB145 Document 1 record 1 : No acct no.was transferred in field BBSEG-NEWKO FB016 ... Last header record ... FB014 ... BBKPF-STYPE 1 . . . . FB014 ... BBSEG-SENDE / FB014 ... BBSEG-PRODPER / FB013 ....Editing was terminated

i wanted to know whether the program will so the posting directly and create a session and SM35.

or will it only create a session in SM35 and we have to manually execute the session

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U need to insert the account (Vendor or Customer or G/L) in the field BBSEG-NEWKO.

The program RFBIBL00 generates the session only, so you need to run the trx SM35 in order to process the BI session.

If you submit the program RFBIBL00 in a your Z-program, after calling RFBIBL00 you can call the program RSBDCSUB in order to run the session without trx SM35:

SUBMIT RSBDCSUB WITH MAPPE = <session name>
                        WITH VON   = SY-DATUM
                        WITH BIS   = SY-DATUM
                        WITH FEHLER = ' '
*                        TO SAP-SPOOL
*                         LIST NAME    P_NAME
*                         LIST DATASET P_NAME
*                         COVER TEXT   P_NAME
*                         NEW LIST IDENTIFICATION ' '
                         EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY
                         AND RETURN.

Max

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will create the session and you need to Execute the same using SM35.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And the log indicates that you did not give an account number when creating the testfile with RFBIBLT0.

Thomas

0 Kudos

The standard RFBIBL00 program accept structure BBSEG which contain at least 300 field.

in the input file that i am receiving will contain 18 fields from the table field BSEG.

since in the standard program we will not be using BSEG but the structure BBSEG the field in BBSEG that we will not be using must be fill with "/" please advise hot do i fill those other field that is 300 - 18 field with / except by using a MOVE statement in the other 200 field

0 Kudos

You can do it really easily by using field symbols and ASSIGN COMPONENT eg.

DATA: n TYPE i.
  FIELD-SYMBOLS <f>.
  n = 0.
  DO.
    n = n + 1.
    ASSIGN COMPONENT n OF STRUCTURE wa_bbkpf TO <f>.
    IF sy-subrc <> 0.
      EXIT.
    ENDIF.
    <f> = '/'.
  ENDDO.

NB in the RFBIBL00 documentation, it does say that you can use a customer-defined batch input structure instead of the full BBSEG structure, but I haven't tried this.

0 Kudos

Hi

U can also create an your structure ZBBSEG with only the fields you need to fill: see the documentation of RFBIBL00

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U need to insert the account (Vendor or Customer or G/L) in the field BBSEG-NEWKO.

The program RFBIBL00 generates the session only, so you need to run the trx SM35 in order to process the BI session.

If you submit the program RFBIBL00 in a your Z-program, after calling RFBIBL00 you can call the program RSBDCSUB in order to run the session without trx SM35:

SUBMIT RSBDCSUB WITH MAPPE = <session name>
                        WITH VON   = SY-DATUM
                        WITH BIS   = SY-DATUM
                        WITH FEHLER = ' '
*                        TO SAP-SPOOL
*                         LIST NAME    P_NAME
*                         LIST DATASET P_NAME
*                         COVER TEXT   P_NAME
*                         NEW LIST IDENTIFICATION ' '
                         EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY
                         AND RETURN.

Max