Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RFBIBL00

Hi

I have executed the program RFBIBLT0 which generate a text file for the standard program RFBIBL00.

I read the documentation about it but i wanted to know when i execute the program RFBIBL00 with that file generated and with option B (create batch input session)

i get messages.

FB012 Session 1 : Special character for 'empty field' is / FB007 Session 1 session name DOCUMENT1 was opened FB145 Document 1 record 1 : No acct no.was transferred in field BBSEG-NEWKO FB016 ... Last header record ... FB014 ... BBKPF-STYPE 1 . . . . FB014 ... BBSEG-SENDE / FB014 ... BBSEG-PRODPER / FB013 ....Editing was terminated

i wanted to know whether the program will so the posting directly and create a session and SM35.

or will it only create a session in SM35 and we have to manually execute the session

Tags:
replied

Hi

U need to insert the account (Vendor or Customer or G/L) in the field BBSEG-NEWKO.

The program RFBIBL00 generates the session only, so you need to run the trx SM35 in order to process the BI session.

If you submit the program RFBIBL00 in a your Z-program, after calling RFBIBL00 you can call the program RSBDCSUB in order to run the session without trx SM35:

SUBMIT RSBDCSUB WITH MAPPE = <session name>
                        WITH VON   = SY-DATUM
                        WITH BIS   = SY-DATUM
                        WITH FEHLER = ' '
*                        TO SAP-SPOOL
*                         LIST NAME    P_NAME
*                         LIST DATASET P_NAME
*                         COVER TEXT   P_NAME
*                         NEW LIST IDENTIFICATION ' '
                         EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY
                         AND RETURN.

Max