cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock posting list without purchase invoises

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If I want to see all movements from an article I can make a stock posting list (stock reporting) with a detailed selection.

I also can see the stock posting list of an article from the article master, right click the mouse and choose the stock posting list.

However then also the received purchase invoices are in this list and that makes it a little bit confusing by the users.

Is there a way to de-select these invoices as the way of showing the stock postings by the article master is allways used instead of the report.

Please advise.

Best regards,

Carl Verhagen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

In Stock Posting List

Do you want to un-select A/P Invoices only

or

you dont even want the Goods Receipt PO

or

neither of above?

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I only want to unselect the A\P invoices, documenttype PU all real movements we want to see.

We never book any goods by the A\P invoice, only by goods receipt as of an existing purchase order.

I can unselect it by the stock posting report, but not if we want to take a look by the article master.

Any idea?

Best regards,

Carl Verhagen

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carl,

From what I understand, the lnventory posting list when opening from the item master directly display the report without the selection criteria screen or an option to exclude AP Invoice. Unfortunately this cannot be changed.

If you need to exclude AP then it has to be done going through the Inventory Report area

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suda,

As I saw in the screen no possibilities to make a selection, I already thought it was not possible.

We have to live with all extra information.

Best regards,

Carl Verhagen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

In this report selection, you can select Other Tab - Expand button to get just Goods Receipt or any particular documents without all other non-selected documents such as A/P invoice.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your answer, but that's the report section and I'm talking about opening the list from the article master.

See also Suda's answer below.

Best regards,

Carl Verhagen