cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to do Invoice before service entry sheet.And the Invoice should go for block for payment.

With the help of Badi it is possible to put the Invoice for block for payment.This is manual block for payment.

I just want to know what are the conditions one should look for when the Invoice is done before service Entry sheet and also the Invoice is going in block for payment.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just remove the tick from PO in INVOICE tab

for service base invoice verification

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can do it with help of badi.

Just want to know what are conditions it should satisfy when we do Invoice (In payment block) before service entry sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in the purcahse order history you need to chek whether servic entry has been perfomred or not.

EKBE - Has the Purchase order history records.

You need to check in this table, for poluating the condition.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the tolerance limits for invoice block

Use tolerance key

DW: Quantity variance when GR quantity = zero

If a goods receipt is defined for an order item but none has as yet been posted, the system multiplies the net order price by (quantity invoiced + total quantity invoiced so far).

The system then compares the outcome with the absolute upper tolerance limit defined.

Maintain this key for the Compnay code in OMR6

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore/Pankaj,

I my scenario my client want to do Invoice first(sometimes) and it should go in block for payment when there is no service entry sheet.

I just want to know what are the conditions one has to look for when we do Invoice before service entry sheetand when Invoice goes in block for payment.

The key DW will not work ad we do not have the options to enter quantity when we do the Invoice first based on service PO before service entry sheet.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kishore,

Just want to know to block service Invoice after service entry sheet whick keys we can use.means what are the types of blocks we can use for service entry sheet.

Thanks

Answers (0)