cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Product id in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where when a product is loaded from R/3 to SRM (either initial load or delta), we have to check if the material in R/3 has a manufacturer part number and if it has then the product in SRM should be created with the manufacturer part number as the product id.

I have been trying to find any badi in SRM to support this change but could find any yet.

Could someone please suggest something on this?

Thanks & Regards

Saravanan Sadasivan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While this is certainly not advised as there will very likely be some consequences of this, the only Badi(s) which may be of us in this scenario are PRODUCT_CUSTOMER and PRODUCT_CUSTOMER2, thereyou can make use of the method R3_TO_CRM_MATERIAL

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Jason. It works. I would check the repurcussions on the follow-on processes before going ahead with the change. Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

How do I use the BADI PRODUCT_CUSTOMER2, method MAP_R3_TO_CRM_MATERIAL is there any sample code??

I am trying to use this to change the material number of a material being replicated if the number already exist in SRM. I am integrating wioth multiple ECC systems, therefore the likelihood of replicating materials with IDs which already exist in SRM are high and the replication of those will not work.

Is there a better solution to my problem other than this??

regards'

David

Answers (0)