cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit IWRC0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have used user exit IWRC001,so whenever the measurement point reading exceeds the limit a notification is generated. the user exit worked fine, but we were not able to open the notifications. so we applied note 437878, now we are able to open notifications which were locked.

The problem is every time a notification is generated from this user exit we have to run the program(suggested in the note) to unlock the notification.

has anyone faced this problem? Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem when trying to implement exit IMRC0001.

We started with our own coding until facing this object status problem with the notifications. Then I found SAP Note 119742 and we migrated to the sample coding embedded at this message, which had some useful consistencies. However, this sample coding still had the same problem, so I opened a message at the Service and we were instructed to complete the coding with the following line:

' CALL FUNCTION 'STATUS_UPDATE_TASK_TRIGGER'.

This was enough to correct the problem, instead of trying to correct all that Commit Work problem or trying to complete the JSTO info.

Of course that we made some changes on the sample coding, but the user decided to keep use of the Valuation Code for the measurement document (field CODGR + field VLCOD). And this lead us to another problem, an ABAP short dump error!

I had created a new code at a 'D' type catalog and prepared it for the measuring point type in the Customizing. But when you try to associate a new code to the notification (no flag "used" shown on QS42, field QPCD-VERWENDUNG), it also gives us an error. After searching for SAP Notes, I found note 370035 exactly about this problem, but its correction instructions were all implemented (old Notes). Then the problem was solved with the use of an old code, until the new code was flagged.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek,

Can you post the ABAP code???

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry pete, i am not allowed to post any code. its against my company policies.

we solved the problem by creating a Z-tcode to run the program.

Vivek.

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The notification is being created with inconsistent system status values. You probably have a commit work statment in a wrong place.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exit for this is IMRC0001 not IWRC0001, Please chk. Usually you donot require to apply any Note.

Notification created is in OSNO status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the mistake.It is IMRC0001. But we are still facing the problem.