cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Change Button from CRM ISA Configuration!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an requirement to hide the change button in ISA front end (web ISA B2B). From SAP i came to know that this can be achived from ISA configuration level. can someone assist me in this configuration part. how to approch.

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ash_ok
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

What 'Change' do you want to hide on the ISA B2B ? SAP would've suggested that it is a Extended Configuration Management (XCM) Administration setting. It could be accessed from a URL that would be something like http://yourcompany.com/b2b/admin/xcm/init.do.

Hope this helps.

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for your fast response.

In ISA 5.0 there is a JSP called orderstatusdetail.jsp, in this we have four buttons(translate,print,change,close). i want to hide "Change" button. As SAP recomends us to do it from configuration level. I dont know in which configuration i want to do that. Suggest me in hidding this change button through configuration.

Regards,

Anil.

Ash_ok
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I do not have access to CRM ISA 5.0, so I cannot provide you with a step-by-step solution. Could you try the XCM settings as suggested in my earlier reply ?

Cheers,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks, actually i dont know where to configure in XCM settings. I will try in XCM settings and update you.

Regards,

Anil.