cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to distribute Shipment pricing components in shipment Cost doc item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends;

I am working on shipement doc & having a specific requirement that every pricing component from pricing procedure should be posted in different GL accounts.

So I decided to make two Shiment cost items. But now problem is I could not distribute pricing condition is shipment cost items.

I have given B for relavancy for account determination in condition type.

Can you pl. let me know how to do this ?

Regards;

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

Please go to T_56 transaction, from this Change view "Define shipment cost types": Detail screen you double click on Define item categories now system will take you to the Change view "Define item category": overview screen here you select your item category then clik on Detail mirror icon to go to the detail screen of that item category.In the detail screen of the itemcategroy you can find the field Cost dis. under Settlement tab maintain this field as A- Shipment costs item to calculate the shipment cost at item wise.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Thank you very much for the reply.

Actually I have maintained two items there. my problem is I have only one pricing including freight & loading/ Unloading conditions.

Now I need one condition in one item of cost document & other in another one so that I could assign separate GL accounts to each one.

Pl. let me know how do this. Now system is calculating costs twice.

regards;

Avinash

Answers (0)