Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning by Sales Org

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

like normal, we run dunning per company code but we have a requirement to print a different sender address for one org unit.

Anyone know how this can be achieved?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Has anyone done this before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look in spro to:

Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable / Business Transactions / Dunning / Printout / Define Sender Details for Dunning Forms.

In there you can fill the specific sender details by dunning area.

The standard SAP form should pick this up.

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define your sales organisation as the Dunning area.

Dunning Areas

Dunning areas are used if several organizational units are responsible for carrying out dunning within one company code. These organizational units are referred to as dunning areas. The dunning area can correspond, for example, to a profit center, a distribution channel, a sales organization or a business area.

The individual dunning areas can use different procedures or the same dunning procedure.

The dunning areas with the required dunning procedures are to be entered into the customer or vendor master record if you use different dunning procedures.

Otherwise, the system uses the standard dunning procedure. The dunning area is then entered in the line item. The system enters the dunning area into the master record automatically with the corresponding data.

Thanks

Aravind

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Aravind.

Ok, I see how to get as far as the Dunning Areas but how do I output different sender address details based on Org Units? Which is the more standard method...?

1. assign different smartforms to each area (is that tcode FBMP?) or

2. just code it in the smartform itself?

I'm mainly a developer so my instinct is to code it but I can see the advantage of the other way too.

Thanks.