XL Reporter - combine Dimensions (Beginner question)
Iam a beginner at the XL Reporter so i need the help of experts like you.
I want to create a Report which shows the deliveries of yesterday. In this report also should be shown the marketing staff of the deliverie including the email-address.
At the moment it works except of the mail address.
Here my selection:
FACT FIG( SO_TaxDate = DateAdd(CurrentDate,-1,'d') ) SLP( * ) BPA( * ) Group By SLP.SlpName
How can i get the mail address which is saved in the employee dimension?
I hope you can help me
Saurabh Thukral replied
To get the email ID in the XL reporter follow the below steps:
1. Generate the report and in Excel select a cell
2. Click formula Builder from XL Reporter tool bar.
3. Click on function tab and select get more data.
4. Enter you SQL server user and password
5. In the user table type OUSR. In field table type E_Mail and in the condition column type
inner join oinv on ousr.internal_k=oinv.ownercode
Now the Excel you will be able to see the Email of the owner of that marketing document.