cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash pricing porcedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1) Do we need to create a different pricing procedure for Cash sales?

If yes

should I put account key "EVV" for condition type in place of ERL.

Kindl suggest as I am not sure about cash sale process related to pricing procedure and posting to FI.

Regards,

Danny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Not necessary unless there is a specific requirement for the same. If you have any new condition types that are specific to the case sale only then it is required to have new pricing procedure.

Else normal RVAA01 is enough.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Danny

As suggested by Chandra, u can use different Pricing Procedure but not exactly necessary.

As in Billing Doc. type BV in VOFA, Act key EVV is assigned which in turn is assigned in VKOA - Acct Determination to G/L a/c. which will to post the price directly to Cash Clearing Acct.

Hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you will have to assign a cash a/c determination procedure to your Cash Sales billing type (say BV) and assign a cash account in TCode in OV77.

This way, the deit entry would be posted to the cash account instead of the reconciliation account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want seperate PP for cah sales you can create it,but you need to give EVV as account key ,because with this account key G/L account(Cash account) is linked.

Please let me know if you need further clarifications.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I am creating a new PP for cash . Should I put EVV in place of ERL in pricing procedure ??

If anythings else also need to be configured plz tell me so that I can do it.

Thanks and Regards,

Danny