cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline Message in the workitem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I want to change the message which comes in the workitem when the deadline is missed.

This message move from one end to another end automatically and display only when you single click on the worktitem,

" The following deadline was missed Latest end"

Can we change it. Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Please check my response on the same issue in thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1826212

(Response date: Dec 24, 2013 11:13 AM )

regards,

Modak

JUNG
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try with transaction SM30, table SWWVTYPTXT.

Look for workitem type 'D' missed deadline, you can then change the text according to your need.

Be aware this is a SAP standard change.

Rgds

Gilles

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Manoj,

To change the text Deadline Message in the work item,simply

1.) go the activity in your work flow where the Latest end tab is given

2.) Click on the ""Text sent when latest end reached - click here to go to task... """

3.) It will move you to the task.Copy the task name from here.

4.)Now go to PFTC to make changes in the task.

5.) give your task name here

6.) click on change button

7.) Now you can change your Work item text here and the description of deadline message in DESCRIPTON.

Hope it will help you.

Thank you.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manoj,

go to activity>> make task >> during cretaing task there is workflow item text , fill ur text there which you want >> go to latest end >> step >> send mail.

and check this for more

saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Workflow/PO%20Change%20-%20SAP%20Workflow%20Scenario.pdf

at last of this scenerio u will get how to change workflow text

check it

thanx

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes you can set from corresponding activity step > on latest end step>Action

change display text to modeled then you can find one extra outcome then you can put send mail step.

Hope magic Works!

Regards,

Purvesh Patel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Purvesh,

Thanks for mail but it seems u didnt get my requirement.

I am talking about the message which come in the workitem and this message moves automaticlly from one end to another end.

This message comes slightly above the task descriptions or you can say just below the subject when you single click on the workitem.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am using the deadline for only sending the message and my workflow is active but when the deadling is missed, the workitem moves into overdue folder and addition line will come saying that the following deadline is missed latest end.

I want to change this line. How to change it.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monoj,

Was looking into your message at SDN board. I am having same issue where I need to change the deadline message "the following deadline was missed latest end". Were you able to fix this? If you, appreciate if you can please share your knowledge/idea how it was achieved. Thank you.

Bobby