cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No loading grp field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have a sales order for 12 items, wherein for 3 items shipping point is not getting picked. Shipping point is determined as follows : Plant (entered manually) Shipping conditions (CMR/defined) Loading Grp (MMR).

When I checked the MMR, I found that for these 3 items no Loading grp field exists (forget about the value, complete field is missing) while for other it exists. Infact there are some more fields that dont exist for these 3 items.

I am in a fix. How is that possible? Do i need to contact an ABAPer?

regards

Sapshed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First go to MM01, select that material which is having the issue and select "Sales: General/Plant" view. Now see whether the loading group is flowing.

If not, go to OMS9, input 94 in "Field sel.group" and enter. There again double click on Loading Group and set the indicator to Reqd. Entry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

go to OMS9

Enter Field Sel Grp 94

Select Sort Entries by Field References

Choose Material Type

Double click on Loading Grp. ( Field Sel. Grp)

Mark the entry Required / Optional

Hope this solves your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Yes, material type is same for all 12 items

regards

Sapshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

If material type is same

Select Sort Entries by Field Selection for field sel grp 94

Choose Transaction MM01 and MM02

Check the entry is suppressed, mark it required / optional

I think u r working on IDES and somebody has suppressed the field entry.

Hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check "Material type" is same for all the 12 item or not and let me know?So that we can see possible work around....

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This does not need an ABAP'er. For that material type, you will have to change the sreen settings in MM that would make that field appear. It is exactly the same way as we do in SD for customer Account Group settings.