cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report licencing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My customer need Crystal report 2008, so please any one tell me about licencing ,cost and where i get

regards

srinu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member708266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you should go to the following link for your query about SAP Business One and Crystal Reports

Regards

Apple

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sura srinivasarao,

You could put your question in the thread for Crystal Report and may get better answer.

Link:[;

Best Regards

Jane Jing

SAP Business One Forums team

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default, all SAP Customers who are under AMC get a Single user of Crystal Reports 2008 Basic Free.

This includes creating/ designing of Reports. For viewing you can use, Crystal Reports Integration Addon.

If the Client wants to buy additional crystal reports licenses, the cost is around Rs. 60,000 /- (approx) + taxes.

You may contact, the local distributor in your area. The distributor for India is Ingram Micro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridharan,

thanking you for your replay ,

can you tell me for howmany user licences we can get for that mentioned cost and if we want more user licence , what is cost for extra user licence

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the cost is for One License. But any how I am not sure on that. You'll have to contact your local distributor for this.

You may contact Mr. Ajit Ramnath of Ingram Micro at 98201 84223 for further details