cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor and customer ageing analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

i am in a project and my client wants vendors and customer age vise analysis to be shown in balance sheet that's less than six months and more than six months kindly help me for doing the same

Thanks

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use SAP standard report. S_ALR_87012178 - Customer Open Item Analysis by Balance of Overdue Items. This gives an wide option by the customer where in you can choose the aging period by the day i.e. 10, 15, 20, 60, 90 days etc based on your requirement.

when you perform your data migration make sure that the baseline date and payment terms are correct so the aging will be correct for the line items you load. You dont need to bring over cleared line items, as they wont affect the aging, all they will provide is payment behaviour.

Some data migration projects assign a due immediately payment term and have the due date in the baseline date.

Regards,

Greeshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greeshma

Could you pls let me know the documentation for the same

Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

documentation???

what exactly u want

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also try the reports under FGi3 and FDi3

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to take out the aging as given in the report mentioned & then pass an FI entry for bifurcation into less then 6 months & more then 6 months.

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Yes, i want to shown in my reports less than six months and more than six months

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the TCode F101 - Reclassify Receivables/Payables

Cheers

Srinivas