cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts ,

I have created a few taxcodes as in 01,02,03,04 etc ....

here tax code 01 is for "NO TAX". But i m facing a peculiar problem .

I have maintained tax condition records with the tax code "02" , but in PO even when i put tax code as "01" the taxes displayed shows the entire calculation .

Where could i have possiblyt gone wrong??

Pls throw sm light .

Regards,

Anis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the condition records created for taxcode: " 01 ", and maintain the tax rate as 0 % in " FV12 ".

Thanks & Regards,

Amjad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I first created condition record only with a single tax code that is "02", and it was picking up taxes even when used any tax code.

Now as u suggested , i created condition records for 0% tax, with tax code "01. The sysytem now picks up 0% taxes for any tax code i use!

BTW i am using the access sequence as plant/material grp combination.

Pls help.

Thx

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!!

I dont see any excluive indicator for tax code wen i create a condition record. Where do we find that indicator??

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

TRX OBYZ select access sequence there u will find exclusive indicator..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

I checked out obzy . The exclusive indicator for the acess seq that i was using was not ticked. I did mark it as a tick & saved the change.

I made a fresh PO & put the tax code as 01 . All my condition recored have been maintained for tax code 02. But still the system picks up all the taxes.

Pls guide.

Regards,

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the sequence of tax code in access sequence means whether it is at the start or not if no then above tax code remove the tick of exclusive indicator from other except tax code.

run the scenario again.

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am using excise conditions for BED , Ed Cess , Secondary Ed Cess , & their setoffs . I created condition records for the above with the access seq of plant material tye combination . There i filled the plant , material typpe , tax rate & tax code (02). But the system picks up the same rates of bed & cess in PO ,as specified in condition record.The access seq used in all thses conditions is JTAX.

My question is :

Is it that the system doesn't differentiate the tax rates on the basis of taxcode in condition record?

If so then will I have to create a new access sequence?

Also is the desired result possible by specifying 33 (Tax Code 2<>'0') in the "Requiremnt " Field of the plant/material grp access sequence???

Experts ur valuable inputs are awaited ...

Regards,

Anis

Edited by: anis bazmi on Oct 22, 2008 6:27 AM

Edited by: anis bazmi on Oct 22, 2008 7:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts pls give ur valuable inputs

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

which taxes are getting calculated ?

check the condition record in fv11 by putting condition type and selecting the condition information.

again check that u have tixked the exclusive indicator for tax code in access sequence used

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

What key combination you have selected while creating the condition records let me know..

I will suggest you to chaeck the condition records Display Trax FV13 for your condition types that are appearing in your PO when you select " 01" tax code in PO line details. IF some records does exists with some value and it should not be mantained with any value then either change the condition record item field with zero amount or ste the deletion flag for the same.

Regards

Sujoy