some one explain me. one time vendor and one time customer

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto TCode OBD3 for vendors (OBD2 for customers)

Select New Entries and name it

Goto Field Status and select your required/optional fields for the newly created group. Those fields will appear at the time of creation of Vendor master with the new account group

Vendor Account Groups control the fields required for various types of vendors such as one time vendor, regular vendor etc., For one time vendor we need specific fields and for regular vendors we may need some more fields. Instead of keeping all the fields for all the vendors, SAP has given choice of selecting fields according to vendor types and there by reducing load on DATA and server.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

can you give me some examples of one time vendor.

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

with one time vendors or customers we will deel with them once or very rare while posting document by using one time vendors the systems will ask address details

for one time vendors or customers we need to create new account group

Thanks & Regards

phaneendra

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

A company X producing automobile spare parts may need to buy an Aircraft. Company X buys Aircrafts and they don't need another aircraft for next say 10 years. In such cases they dont need to maintain full data of Aircraft vendor and maintainsonly sepcific data such name address Bank A/c etc. Aircraft vendor is called as one time vendor.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am giving an example to easy understand of one time vendor/customer.Every master record has to maintain the data in SAP as far as it concern.

R.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for good information. i understood your point. thanks

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is This Question Answered Or Not ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

U r doubt is regarding the configuration of the one time vendor/customer or u want the example of one time vendor/customer

ex:- suppose LG electronics implemented SAP, if u buying a TV from show room then u will become a one time customer because u wont buy TV every time.

suppose they are having the dealer or distribution network the distributors or dealers will become the regular customer same policy applicable to vendors.

If u r doubt is not yet cleared just send the details.

R.K