cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay roll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hello Friends Hope you are all doing great.

Plz answer following questions.

1. How to make a wage type appear in remuneration statement?

2. can any 1 exp me briefly whts evaluation class and cumulation class..?

Regards,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Evalutaion Class

Wage type characteristic that determines the process for evaluating wage types and presenting payroll results. Evaluation classes form the interface between the payroll run and subsequent programs.

Cumulation Class

All the deductions and payments are grouped under this class as far as i now...correct me if i am wrong

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Evaluation class is generally used for reporting purpose. there are 20 possible evaluation classes. for each evaluation class there will be a subset of values. The payslip and the payment summary use evaluation classes.

Eg: the payment summary uses evaluation class 11.

Cumulation class is used for storing certain Wage Types in a bucket. The bucket is /1nn Wage Types (WT). If a WT had cumulation class 01 set, this will add the value of the WT with /101 WT. This is actually how the total gross works as all WTs are set with cumulation 01 which cumulates into /101 (total gross). Other uses for this are taxable gross, superannuation totals, total allowances and total deductions. there are 100 cumul classes. these are either turned on or off.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Go to Tcode PE51- Form Editor. Give in the country grouping and select a form that you want to copy from.

For ex : Indian form, select 40 and select IN01.

A new screen opens. Give in the country grouping and target form name . eg : ZN01

2) Now select u2018 window u2018 in the subobjects of the new form and select u2018 change u2018. You will go into the change window screen

3) Double click on u2018Earningsu2019 thatu2019s usually in the 11th line, i.e selecting W1 (window 1), Or select that line and click on details. A new window opens u2013 Change Groups in W1.

4) Double click on the group you want to change or select the group go to details. You will go into the change layout of groups screen.

5) Add new lines and give in the WTs, table ( RT-results table ), select page type and and coloum type combination ( PTyp and CTy )- usually its 01 and X. Give in DifRel (wage type for differences) usually its u2018 * u2018. Give in all the WTs that need to be shown in the earnings part of the form. Refresh and Transfer.

6) Go back to change window and select deduction from W2 and repeat step 5 and 6 with the respective WTs.

7) Go back to pe51 screen and select Cumulation IDs for the same form and change. Select Earnings and Deductions individually and give in the respective wagetypes that you need to be visible in the form.

😎 Go to PC00_M40_CEDT u2013 Remuneration Statement . Give in Payroll Area , pers Number, Form name. select save. It asks you to give in form variant. Give it in a save.

That finishes your Payslip creation.

Edited by: Sikindar on Oct 21, 2008 10:30 AM