Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying quantity frm one sales order to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to copy all the quantity of one sales order to another sales order.For that i assgin B type in copy quantity field in the copy control bt it is not working.

Could anyone let me know wat i am missing?

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Satya

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep that copy quantity field blank i.e automatic quantity determination...it will work.....

Regards

Debarshi

0 Kudos

Thanx for the reply...

Bt stil it is not copying the quantity even after keeping the copy quantity field blank.

I'll teel u the whole scenario actually i m in a service industry project whr a quantity contract made and thru this contract we create a billing request thru transation DP91(Resource related biiling).Now here we are using std revenue recognition method which means billing and revenue recognition will be taken place together.

Now they want it to happen separately by using the same source document which is our billing request.But SAP not allowing this as we are using Service Based Revenue Method.So we decide we will create the a new order with reference to billing request whr all the data willl be copied and thn we will used for billing purpose.So my source document is Billing request which has sales doc category as L i.e.Debit Memo and target Doc is a Order whose sales Doc category is C which is a order.

Where i m missing the configuration ?

Regards,

Satya

0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement , you want to copy billing item to order.

But in copy control from billing to order there is no copy quantity field in our system.

What you have maintained is as follows:

Copying Requirement = 303.

dataT 153 (ITEM FROM BILLING DOC)

dataT 104 (Bill.bus.item.data)

dataT 004(bill.item.partner)

Update document flow = X.

Pricing Type = D

Regards

Debarshi

0 Kudos

I m copying from a sales order to sales order not from billing doc to order.We are using Billing request as a description of a sales order which is our source doc?

Regards,

SATYA

0 Kudos

Hi,

From order to order.

Copying Requirement = 303.

dataT 151 (General Item Data)

dataT 102 (bus.data/item.compl)

dataT 002(partner item)

Update document flow = X.

Pricing Type = G

Copy Quantity = blank.

Regards

Debarshi

0 Kudos

Thanx for all your reply,

But still i m not getting the quantity?

Thanx alot

0 Kudos

As my source document is a Debit memo request and my target document is a Order.

Will that make any difference in copying quantity from source doc to target doc.?

Regards,

Satya