Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing Material

former_member372876
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a standerd packing material, for our finished goods (after the production order it gets credited to RG1-with Packing)

But some times, we have to do the repacking ie, we have to remove the old packing and do the fresh packing.

and after that we have to add the cost to the material (FG) and credit the same, to RG1.

Regards

Niti Narayan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member372876
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj Sir

My Only doubt is, once I will captalized the material I have to raise the excise invoice (It will update the registers)

Or how will I handle the excise and accounts tranction.

Because I dot want any entry their, Just want to retain the material in RG1

We just want to change the valuation of the material (same material code + new Packaging material cost)

With Regards

Niti Narayan

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have to create a Billing Document with FI Postings.

You have to create a Pro-forma Invoice and maintain the Excise Duties as Zero in this Document. So same Zero Value will get copied to the Outgoing Excise Invoice in J1IIN on your company itself and will get posted w/o any FI effects. ( Also as per rule of Captive Consumption, Excise Invoice should be of Zero Value )

As a result of this an excise invoice will get generated and also you will get an effect in RG1 register.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be covered via process of Captive Consumption

Using the Finished Goods from the FG Stores in the Plant itself requires creation of Sales Excise Invoice. This is called as Captive Consumption.

For this better create a separate Storage Location as Shop Floor in OX09. And then do Stock Transfer from FG Stores to Shop Floor via Stock Transport Process keeping Supplying and Receiving Plant as same.

And once the stock is available in Shop Floor you can use is for consumption purpose. And for the material document of stock transfer, you can debit stock form RG1 Register.

STO Process: -

1. ME21N - STO keeping Supplying and Receiving Plant as same.

2. VL10D - outbound Delivery

3. VF01 - Pro-Forma Invoice

4. J1IIN - Outgoing Excise Invoice

5. MIGO - GR w.r.t. STO in Shop Floor Storage Location (Here no need of Capture and Post Excise Invoice)

To update register;

J1I5 - RG1 Register Entry w.r.t. material document of stock transfer created during Outbound Delivery

J2I6 - Print RG1 Register.