cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

Yesterday we have issued, we want to have a production order that we dont want to direct posting of cost during Production Order declaration. we created a dummy material with mat type is non valuated, we made a production order with this kind of material,and doing the PO via CO01 SAP ask me to maintain settlement Rule: Overview, where i indicate the category and the cost center, after that release and confirm it log working hour for labor, and with this we made settlement via KO88. after all this process i done and check the PO that we made there is cost in analysis and its balance? is this because we indicated in the confirmation that activity in labor has values that's why the were register cost in my production order?

how could we achieve that our order will not be posted directly a cost?any set-up eitheir with the material,cost center etc?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Best solution for your problem is,

No need to create material as UNBW type.

Normal ROH, HALB, FERT material type we can achieve this.

In the BOM of FG or SFG goto item detail screen there is a tick mark in costing.

Remove the tick by OS23 - BOM status.

Now you can do your production as regular as non value added.

Steps for Settlement.

1. Over-head - KGI2 or CO43

2. WIP - KKAX or KKAO

3. Variance - KKS2 or KKS1

4. Settlement - KO88 or CO88

Please try this check your result and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru,

thanks for the reply it is still not clear to me, the reason we want to create special PO because, We would like to administrate the working hours of cleaning, inventory, maintenance, warehousing and other activities plus the number of the people who are working on those activities. We do not want to post any cost directly to the Production Order just to enter the working hours and the number of the people. (The cost will be posted by the payroll calculation at the month end.)

In the BOM of FG or SFG goto item detail screen there is a tick mark in costing. -- Cannot find this one?

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes you can do this as per my previous reply.

Go to CS02--click on componenet details --second screen status and long text. Here you will get Indicator for Relevancy to Costing.

Please try and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am now on the CS02, in the status/long text tab, in item status only:

engineering/design

production relevance

plant maintenance

is what i ahve see, no relavance to cost

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ryan,

Why not create a Production order without material? You can assign settlement reciever as "Cost Center". You need not have any Components in the order, you can manually add all the activities in the Operations Overview screen of the order. The work centers assigned to the operation should not have any activity ID assigned to it in the Costing view.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

as i look at the operation overview of the production order of mine, and double click the operation 0010, it will OPERATION DETAILS, in this in general tab there is a gray out field COST which equal to 100% relevant to costing, when i drop down there were a selection there NOT RELEVANT TO COSTING which i think can make my requirement for this order, how could i make this 100% to NOT RELEVANT?

please advise how to fix this?

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Belove all these there is indicator for cosr relevency. T. Code OS18 for setting use for BOM and routing which directly releted for costing.

Customizing under Production -> Basic Data -> Bill of Material -> General Data -> BOM Usage -> Define BOM Usages on that basi it will come there.

In routing you will get setting regarding costing relevency for operation in operation details screen. Or you can use the control key as non costing relevent.

Hope it will solve ur problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ryan,

You need to simply assign a Control Key which is not relavant for Costing to the operation, then default that Operation becomes not relevant for costing.

For this you may have to create a new control key copying from existing, here you deactivate the check box for "Cost". Assign this control key to the operation. Use transaction OPJ8 to create a new control key.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to book the only qty against production order not cost. so that you have to do the following :-

1. Created a non valuated material code.

2. Create Routing without workcenter, only you have to put the operation number.

3. BOM put item are not relevent for costing.

try it, hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Naresh.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ryan,

What is the need for a production for which does not have cost. The purpose of Production order in FICO perspective is to collect the costs and then settle it to the settlement reciever.

Can you explain why you need this order?

Regards,

Prasobh