Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can sales order line item text be replicated into production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can sales order line item text be replicated to production order through standard PP configuration? If so how can it be done?

If that is not possible through standard configuration then can it be possible to read both sales order line item information and production order information using a BAPI or a program?

Please help me, i have been trying hard for this and also searches sdn for relevant posts but could not find any, I thank all people who can help me with some information on this.

Regards,

Jessica

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check BAPI 'BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL' here you can find all the production order details, and sales order details like sale order number.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check BAPI 'BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL' here you can find all the production order details, and sales order details like sale order number.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

0 Kudos

In the above BAPI check the tables "HEADER" fields (SALES_ORDER, MATERIAL_TEXT), I think material_text is sales order line item text.

0 Kudos

Hey Navneeth, Thanks for your reply

Can you post the code, how to acheive this?, Code to make use of BAPI and read the text?

0 Kudos

Sample code:

DATA:
  wa_order_objects    TYPE bapi_pp_order_objects.

DATA:
  it_order_header     TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF bapi_order_header1.

*--Setting Flag to get details of BAPI
  wa_order_objects-header         = c_x.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL'
    EXPORTING
      number           =  "Order number"
      order_objects    = wa_order_objects
    TABLES
      header           = it_order_header.