Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sdn,

I have created script, in that script side i want print address as follows

IF &name& = 'x'. -

command line.

&name&. -

default peragraph.

endif. -

command line.

if &street& = 'x'.

&street&

endif.

but the values are not coming to the script side.

please tell me how can i write conditions at script side?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Did you check the layout of the window. I think you Layout overflows as a result your output is not coming.

Please Debug the Script and then only you will get the solution. Activate the debugger and debug the program.

Thanks,

Chidanand

3 REPLIES 3

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Did you check the layout of the window. I think you Layout overflows as a result your output is not coming.

Please Debug the Script and then only you will get the solution. Activate the debugger and debug the program.

Thanks,

Chidanand

madan_ullasa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you are using '/:' for the command line.. You can not use all the key words that you use in SAP ABAP... for addres format you can use ' ADDRESS' and END ADDRESS...

Make sure you are passing 'X' or 'x' to check the flags (name and street)..

regds,

Madan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF &name& = 'x'. command line.

&name&. -

default peragraph.

endif. -

command line.

if &street& = 'x'.

&street&

endif.

but the values are not coming to the script side.

Why you are checking &name& against 'x', is that does not contain any name other than x and then again you are writing that &name& in script is that correct first. if that is correct means you are writing x in the output of the script both for name and street. please check the variables that you want to check against in order to write the name and address. while checking variable make sure that it is correct 'X' or 'x' which one you want to check.

Hope this will give you some idea,

Regards,

Aswini.