cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit by specific Material (product)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please suggest me any body how to maintain credit limit by specific material (Product).

Let say Customer Pepsi has 3 products i.e X,Y and Z....pepsi (customer) has credit limit 100 USD. Here the customer credit limit is 100 usd but this customer has that credit limit by product wise that is:

X Product 30 usd

Y Product 50 usd

Z Product 20 USD

When they are creating they wont cross credit limit by product wise even though the customer has credit limit if X product credit limit 20 usd exceeded. Could you please suggest me how to maintain this scenario.

Thanks in advance,

VS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

credit management focuses on the customer. credit info centers on the customer/credit account. materials are not directly controlled by credit management.

however, it is possible to do credit management per material by assigning different divisions to your materials. then, you define and assign different credit control areas to your sales areas. indirectly, materials can then be controlled by the different credit control areas. you can have different credit limits for a customer pre credit control area, all controlled in turn by a central credit limit (total).

however, this is not recommended as it complicates your credit management. it may also pose problems in your sales order processing, despite the ability to process several divisions in the same document.

regards.

Answers (0)