cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T code for materials have more than one inspection plan!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

what T-Code can I use to identify which materials have more than one inspection plan applied?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Have a nice day!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you don't have standard report,

but you can check this way

1.goto QP03,place teh curser on materil field clcik selection button or F4,there you select search option material by task list , then enter teh material,plant and task list type Q.

then you get the result.

or

2.use the table MAPL, in this table you can get the material wise inpection plans

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for your email.

I need to know which materials are assigned to more than one inspection plan, so I'm unable to use the Transaction code QP03 without knowing the material.

I tried using the table MAPL, and in this table I got the material wise task list type, just want to know that all the materials in this table are assigned to more than one inspection?

Have a nice day!!!!

Thanks for your kind help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

As Ashok has guided you is perfect way to get the list.

You further can do is in QP03 press the F4 help for the field "Group" and then set the search option as "Search Using Material".

The same list you will get from MAPL.

It will give you the material assignment to the task list group counter combination whether it will be single assignment or multiple it will give you the list. Then you should use the short/filter commands eithere on SAP screen or after downloading it in excel.

Unfortunately there is no such STD list available that can give you only those who are having multiple assignment.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Could you please tell me how to use the short/filter commands in SAP screen/excel to sort the materials which has single and multiple inspection plans .

Have a nice day!!!!

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

Follow the steps,,,

- Run trx CWBQM

- Enter the "Current Working Area" as Q_OPR_000000000010, press enter.

- Now in the "Basic Selection Criteria", select the task list type only as "Q"

- Then Execute this path TASK LIST-->MATERIAL-TASK LIST ASSIGNMENT.

- Now select the MATERIAL Column. And then apply the short key "Ctrl+F5"

It will give the list as per the requirement and that you can download to excel also.

Regards,

Shyamal