cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Req release strategy help

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR's generated from MRP are being blocked, however when I convert a planned order from MRP into a PR it is automatically released. I want MRP generated Reqs to be also released. I tried creating a new class, characteristic and strategy group but ran into problems when assigning the class to the group. Basically we just want all reqs created from MRP to be released and not go through workflow. Any ideas? My inital thought was to use the creation indicator EBAN-ESTKZ with the value of B (MRP) and U (converted planned orders)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Use the table CEBAN - ESTKZ not EBAN - ESTKZ

Regards,

BSK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, i was including too many characteristics in my class. Decided to just go with the creation indicator and created 2 different strategies with different creation indicator values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help with the right table but when I go to create a new strategy group I get an error saying to "check the releae class". I look at the long text and it is saying that you can only have one release class assigned to a group which is what I have done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ryan

U can use only one release class in PR release strategy

error is because ur trying to use another class add the charactaristics ib existing class and configure release strategy

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

release strategy always refer to structure so use CEBAN and field ESTKZ

Vishal....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create characterstic by using table CEBAN and field ESTKZ