Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Component Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

Im facing the following porblem:

A few months ago I put in Prod an interface, it was working all right till some Abapers transport something to Prod. They told me that their transport have nothing to do with that interface but it does not work correctly anymore.

Now when I try to open any of XI objects (MM, IM, MI, etc...) appears a legend that says:

System is not the original system of the software component version. Do you still want to edit the object?.

I tried clicking on "Yes" but when I have finished the editing and test the interface it still doesn´t work.

Do anyone knows how to check or update the SWCV to solve this problem???

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emmanuel,

Open your software component in IR in change mode.

Check the following check boxes:-

a. Objects are original objects and

b. Objects are modifiable.

Save and activate your software component.

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think only IR and ID objects are moved but make sure whether all of your SLD objects nothing but Products and SCV and BS and TS all of them are moved or not...

If not move them by using below steps:

1. GO to all of your SLD Objects of either to Source SLD ie, DEV/QA by clicking your SLD object and now Press Button EXPORT and then save your SLD object on your local desktop and now Go to QA?PRD SLD and now reimport your Software Component to that SLD by going in Administration Tab in SLD select optionIMPOR* Tnext after importing all of your SLD objects*.

2. ALso check whether all your Communication Parameters are there are not normally while using CMS transports al most your Communication channel Madatory Parameters are not present after importing to either QA/PRD environment

Note: ALso as SAMI told that Open your software component in IR in change mode.

Check the following check boxes:-

a. Objects are original objects and

b. Objects are modifiable.

3. So please check once and save all of them activate your all objects

4. Also do once SLD cache refresh and SXI Cache Refersh once..

If not finally lets do J2EE softrestart.. once that to in worst case...

Note: WHile doing J2EE engine restart please make sure any Transactions or else any one or working on PI because it may take 20-25 mins to become server up again ...

I hope it will be useful to you in final case...

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Note: If your question got answered please closr this thread by awarding points to the respective contributors who have given valuable answers..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Sami but I checked and it was only missing to check the Objects are Original check box.

I ´ve checked it and activate my SWCV.

Then I tested it again and it is still not working correct, when i tried to edit the objects like in the past the legend that appears before is gone. ( System is not the original system of the software component version. Do you still want to edit the object?)

Do you have any other idea?

For the moment I´ll try what Amar Srinivas said.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

After checking those two boxes as i said earlier this should work. Save and activate and refresh the cache.

If still having issue restart the J2EE and this will work

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, the problem is solved.

The problem was that somebody modified the Hosts table in the R3 reciever, but I didn´t have user for its prod system.

They gave me one, and when I checked I discovered that there was missing one host.

Thanks for you helpfully responses.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to your software component version

Object properties. Select Objects are original objects and objects are modifiable.

Save and Activate

Thats it .....

Thanks

Gaurav