cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Reporter Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing a problem while running Quarterly SUI form for 1 particular pernr who belongs to Texas

While running the tax reporter for SUI form for this pernr we are getting 2 forms.

One for Texas and other for California.

We just want form for Texas but california is created unnecessarily.

I have checked 207,208,209,210 and California is not available in any of the infotype.

The only change which I could find was the Employee group which was changed from 1 to 7. Will this be the reason to generate additional unemployment form for California.

Please give me some hints.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Texas state should have no taxes. Do you see any values on tax report generated for state of "California"? Can you check payroll results for the quarter? Tax reporter uses RT. However to see if any taxes reported under a tax company of a state you quicky check TCRT. Do you have any additional taxes under IT0235 or any overrides on IT0234?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked TAXR, TAXP , TAX Data, TCRT, RT, 208,209,207,210,1008,221, 235,234. All these tables show Texas tax and Texas form for this quarter is also generating.

But we are also getting additional form of california and there is no value for california anywhere still tax reporter is giving form for california.

The only difference I found was in Personeel Area which was 3000 which is in texas for 07/01/2008 - 07/15/2008 and 3505 which is in california for 07/16/2008 to 12/31/9999. Will this thing affect the tax reporter anyhow.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As u mentioned that persoanl Area has changed within this period(Month),there is a possibilty for 2 forms created.Could you check with any other employees having the same scenario and 2 forms created.

Regards,

Manoj.