cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS30000015

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am learning workflow.

I am trying to test the standard work flow template WS30000015 (Process notification of absence) by going to workflow builder transaction. It is giving me error

"Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements missing?)".

In the object type Absence form there is no instance. I think because of that I am getting error?

1. How should I give the instance?

2. I copied WS30000015 to other custom template can I use it directly or I need to do any modifications??

Thanks,

AP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This workflow uses the Business Object FORMABSENC and event Created. There is a demo frontend for this workflow using tcode SWXF. Just fill in the details in this front end and SAVE. your workflow should get triggered. Ensure you have maintained the agent assignment for the dialog tasks, else the agents may not be assigned rightly.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you activate your workflow, go to the test workflow. IN that screen, you should be able to see what fields are mandatory. Only if you pass the mandatory values, will the workflow work in its normal way, else it will terminate in error.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish-

When I go to test workflow screen it gives me error:

"Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements missing?)".

In the test work flow screen, the object type "absence form" there is no instance. I think because of that I am getting error?

How should I give the instance?

Can I get your email address so that I can write you directly?

Thanks,

AP