cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Header now does not repeat within Export-To-Excel document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For many of our reports were using the Crystal Reports that came with VisualStudio .Net (I think it was version 9). Recently, some of our developers needed to upgrade to Crystal Reports XI release 2. This forced us to install the Crystal 11.5 redistributable on our web servers, so those developers would be able publish their rpt files. However, now we are noticing problems with the export-to-excel feature on some of our old reports. Even though we have not change/touched the reports at all, the export to excel feature is acting differently.

Specifically, these are the things we noticed missing since we installed the XI redistributable on the server...

1. Previously, the export-to-excel would mimic the page breaks we setup in the rpt file. Now it does not. The page breaks seem random.

2. Previously, the head section would repeat within the excel document (that is how we wanted it). Now it does not. The page header only shows up once, but then does not repeat anymore.

Previously, we did not have to set any of the format options in the report, and it worked fine. To try and resolve the problems I have now tried these settings (C#):

ExcelFormatOptions efo = new ExcelFormatOptions();

efo.ExportPageBreaksForEachPage =true;

efo.ExportPageHeadersAndFooters = ExportPageAreaKind.OnEachPage;

Does anyone know how to get my page breaks back?

thanks, --Rick

Edited by: Rick Thiel on Oct 21, 2008 4:59 PM

I am moving this question to the SDK Application Development forum instead.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kyle_mcadam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please post this question in the Business Objects SDK Application Development group...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessobjects-sdk-forums

Answers (0)