Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formula for price condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I will create a new condition type for price with tax (Price + Tax). This new condition will have a value that is valid for period of 2 months. I would need to create a formula (VOFM) for this new condition price but I do not know how to do that. Please would anyone help me? The scenery is: 1° price was created (VK11) on March/1th. It will be valid until April/30th. Value of 10,00. 2°price is created (VK11) on May/1th. It will be valid until July/31th. Value of 20,00. I need to bill my customer from April/15th until May/14th. My customer consumed 60L of material from April/15th until April/30th (16 days) with value = 10,00. And consumed more 40L from May/1th until May/14th (14 days) with value = 20,00. Customer consumed: 16 days x 10 = 160,00 14 days x 20 = 280,00 How to do this formula? Does SAP have, as standard, any formula like that? Or maybe does anyone knows/has a formula to calculate that? Many Thanks, Barbara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a bit hard to read your question! Rob

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a bit hard to read your question! Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

- repeting my issue.

Hello all,

I will create a new condition type for price with tax (Price + Tax).

This new condition will have a value that is valid for period of 2 months.

I would need to create a formula (VOFM) for this new condition price but I do not know how to do that.

Please would anyone help me?

The scenery is:

1° price was created (VK11) on March/1th. It will be valid until April/30th. Value of 10,00.

2°price is created (VK11) on May/1th. It will be valid until July/31th. Value of 20,00.

I need to bill my customer for 1 month consumption from April/15th until May/14th.

My customer consumed 60L of material from April/15th until April/30th (16 days) with value = 10,00.

And he/she consumed more 40L from May/1th until May/14th (14 days) with value = 20,00.

Customer consumed:

16 days x 10 = 160,00

14 days x 20 = 280,00

How to do this formula?

Does SAP have, as standard, any formula like that?

Or maybe does anyone knows/has a formula to calculate that?

Many Thanks,

Barbara

0 Kudos

Looks like you need a pricing expert rather than an ABAP developer. Try Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread with no helpful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLOSING this Thread.

I solved my issue with my ABAP team.

Regards,

Barbara