cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing of Complaints in IC WebClient

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to do routing of complaints in IC Webclient. Say a complaint is handled by one employee, and depending on the status, he wants to route it to another employee. Can this be done using actions. Please let me know the configuration steps.

Points wil be rewarded.

Thanks,

Chitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please tell me when i look for Rule Modeler application I am able to see CRMM_ERM_RULES only and not CRM_BSP_FRAME. Now when i try to launch this application, nothing happens, it says loading and then nothing happens.

So is CRMM_ERM_RULES not the correct application for Rule Modeler.

Thanks,

Chitra

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chitra,

Which CRM version are you using? While you can certainly launch the Rule Modeler BSP directly from SE80 the correct and preferred method of starting the application is via the IC Manager role!

Depending on which CRM version you are running you will either find the IC Manager functionality in the Enterprise Portal or in the CRM WebClient.

Warm regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreelatha,

Thanks so much for helping. I will check with my Basis team and other colleagues. In the meanwhile can you please tell me, if i can see this BSP application CRM_BSP_FRAME then from there how do launch teh rule modeler. Do i just click on it and will it launch the rule modeler. Also for complaints i saw some default settings in SPRO for catolog , code and code group profiles. Should i create new settings. What is the use of this profile and how to link it to complaint transaction?

Thanks so much,

Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, chitra , please check this screen shots , it may help ful , when u are discussing with basis people, and BSP developers,

but i dont have u r mail i did check in u r business card in the profile,

pink me at kiranb at joburg.org.za

i can send the screen shots to u ,

sreelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do i need to activate the CRM_BSP_FRAME in SE80 from the Repository Information system.

When i try to add CRM_BSP_FRAME to my favourites , i am not finding this option in teh BSP applications .

Thanks,

Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, chitra

this BSP application comes default with the CRM plugin u r using ,

example if it is IS- U there si seperate CRM BSP plugins, than the IS automotive ,

ask you BSP developer and u CRM basis team about this , they must provide this default BSp application to u in SE 80 ,

regards

sreelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sreelatha

when i try to CRM_BSP _FRAME it is not available from the list. can you please clarify with the necessary steps for configuring catolog , code and code group profiles

thanks,

chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it because you have an extra space in the name? It should be CRM_BSP_FRAME not CRM_BSP _FRAME. Also, ensure that you're searching for a BSP Application and not a Program or anything else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreelatha,

Can you please give me more detailed configuration steps for complaints in code and code group profiles in SPRO.

Also for the category modeler and rule modeler. Actually I am not able to launch the rule modeler.

I tried using Start the SAP easy access menu.

(2) Right mouse click on Favorites --> Add other object.

(3) Choose 'CRM BSP Application'.

(4) Select application 'CRMM_ERM_RULES' and confirm.

Then it tries to launch the rule modeler but nothing comes up

when i try to refresh the screen it just closes the application. Is there any prior configuration that needs to be done.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,

Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, chitra ,

go to SPRO --> catolog , code and code group profiles,

and u can launch the Bsp application in Se80 ,

there u can see the Bsp application drop down list , type CRM_BSP _FRAME - rule modeler,

alal the config which is done in SPRO , automatically displayes in catogory modeler,

sreelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, check the catogory modeler, and rule modeler, BSP application,

there u need to define the complaint ,

before that u need ot define complaints in code and code group profiles in SPRO,

thos econfig automatically displayed in the rule modeler and catogory modeler,

so that u can see the automatic routing ,

regards

Sreelatha