cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number ranges

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am having 3 plants. i want to have 3 different number ranges for the three plant production orders. How do i do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Number range for Production Ordder are Client specific. So if you want separate no range for your plant then you need to create three order type like PP01, ZP01, YP01 then you have to create three group like 1000020000, then 2000130000 and 300001 to 40000 then assign these order type to number range accordingly. Use t code CO82.

Hope it will solve your problem

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu,

1.If you want to have 3 different number ranges for the same Order type for different plants means I dont

think its possible in standard SAP.

2.If you are having 3 different Order types for 3 different plants then you can have 3 different number ranges.

For creating the number ranges,follow the steps already given by our experts.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepu

Number ranges are assgined to order type. Create different order type and assign different number ranges to them and assign each order type to your plant.

Once you go with different order type. You have to create all the order type dependent requirements also.

Ex order type dependent parameter, Scheduling parameter, production scheduler, production scheduling profile etc.,

Regards

J . Saravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Please check this link below, it gives you the step by step details

http://sivasappp.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-to-assign-number-range-to.html

If it answers your qns, kindly assign suitable points & close the thread.

Rgrds,

Vivek

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check it in below T. Codes.

CO82 - Number ranges for orders

Regards,

Sankaran