cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems issueing goods to customer

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi mine is make to order production. i ve created a sales order for a material . with strategy 40 in mrp 3 view. they ran mrp for sales order.

a planned order was generated. and then production and goods receipt was done to the SL.after that when i am trying to do Vl01n

no schedule lines due for delivery up to selection date.its not allowing me to issue goods to the customer.i checked the mmbe transaction for materials.they are in sales order stock unrestricted use.

how to solve this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In a delivery, availability check is usually done at the storage loc level.

In an MTO scenario, goods are GR'ed into a specific storage loc.

So check what storage loc rule is assigned to the delivery type (SPRO --> Logictics Execution --> Shipping --> picking --> Define picking location --> Assign rule for picking location). for eg MALA for LF. MALA is shipping poijt / plant / storage conditons. ALso you have RETA, MARE & any other custom routine.

Then check in OVL3 what storaeg loc determination is maintained for the combination shipping point / plant / storage conditions.

In MMBE give that storage loc & do the availability check.

In our company MTO items are GR'ed into a specific storage loc. Check the same in your company.

Also in the sales order --> Item --> schedule lines you will find 2 dates. The material will be confirmed against the date in the 2nd line (that is the material availability date). Give that date in VL01N, shipping point, sales order to create delivery.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the confirmed quantity in Sales order at schedule line level first. If there is confirmed quantity then check wether stock is available for that material in the required plant. You can check this with transaction MD04 instead of MMBE .

Because in case of reserved quantity you can't get stock in MMBE.

If there is enough stock available in MD04 then system will allow to do PGI.

Thanks,

Savita Nevade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the availability check in the sale order and then perform the delivery.

Regards,

GSL.