cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXINN Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am working on the CIN implementation (TAXINN procedure). While creating a Sales Order, i am

getting the following error:

" Missing Data: GL Account No "

Is it because there is no GL Account assigned to the Account Keys that are used in the Pricing Procedure. If it is so, plz let me know where this has to be maintained.

The tax amount is determined through the percentage maintained in the Condition Record and the total tax amount is visible in the Conditions tab. Even though i am able to save the document, i am not able to use it for Delivery.

Help is sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

As explained by You, Condition records have been maintained in T. Code: VK11/ 12.

Now, for the Error: G/L missing,

T. Code: VKOA

Assign the appropriate G/L Acct. for the Combination:

Applications (as V) + Condty (KOFI/ KOFK) + Chatrs of Accts + Sales Org + Customer Acct. Grp + Material Acct. Grp + Acct Key +G/L Acct.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Rao and Mr.Yadav,

I am not able to maintain the Percentage rates in the T-code FTXP. When i enter the rate

and save it, the value disappears, i mean the system overwrites the percentage rate. Do you

have any idea what might be the reason that the percentage rate is disappearing in the FTXP t-code.

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Can you please elaborate your steps, performed by you, while creating Tax Codes... This will help all of us to understand and analyse the problem.

In my rough-cut view, let us know whether...

--> In the Tab: Properties, had u to enter tax code nomenclature, tax type, Target Tax Code etc...

--> In Tab: Tax Accounts, Key-in Charts of Accts and maintain G/L Accounts.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Yadav,

Thanx for replying again. All the settings have been carried out, such as settings in Properties,

Posting Keys, GL Accounts in Tax Accounts, etc.

After Saving it, once again when i re-enter the Tax Code to check the percentage, the percentage wont

appear. If i re-enter the percentage once again, i am able to find the GL Accounts in Tax Accounts.

Consequences of this problem are mentioned below:

1. I am not able to determine the taxes in MIRO, while invoicing(Even after mentioning tax code in PO).

2. Missing GL Account in Sales orders.

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

Here is an SAP note on TAXINN - looks like it is applicable to your situation.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/952289

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try the following:

1. Check if the G/l Accounts are maintained in VKOA. Maintain if something is missing

2. Check if the G/l account for tax code is maintained in FTXP.

Thanks and Regards,

Satya