cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkbox on W-2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a wage type for short term disability and whenever an employee has that, the check box for Third party sick pay is CHECKED on W-2. How do I restrict W-2 from displaying the box as checked? We don't have third party sick pay but we do have internal short term disability.

Regards,

~Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark :

You will need to implement BADI 'PC10_TR0002' (method 'DETERMINE_W2_BOX13_VALUES' ). This used to be implemented in user-exit 'EXIT_RPCTRCU0_002' (46C and below). You can look at SAP documentation for this user-exit (even though already obsoleted) to have an idea.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ted.

So we can't control the values in box 13 through any config changes?

I will give this BAdi a try.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do I find documentation for EXIT_RPCTRCU0_002?

Thanks.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE37 on the mentioned function name - Click on 'Go To' - Documentation - Function Module Doc .

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah!!!! thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a wage type assigned to tax form group W25H and in my BAdi even if I return the Value 'N' the check box is still checked. So in order to make my BAdi work properly do I have to remove the wage type from the tax form group?

Thanks.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the BADI is activated; just put a break in it to see if it actually goes in there.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

The BAdi is activated and it goes in there as well. The problem is that since the group W25H already has a wage type associated so I think it overrides the BAdi?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check your W-2 form in table V_T51T8?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, but what am i looking for in there specifically?