cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM License

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Im checking why a user with a CRM Licence can see information related to another user with same license. To be more clear, we got some people in the commercial area that for instance in "Sales Analysis" can see what other sales people did.

Is this correct? Is SAP philosophy? If I can parameter that, how can I?

Let me remarke this. We would like that an agent could see just the information about the customer related with him, and not the one realated with other agents/Sales people

Thnx in advance for any comments

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

This question has been asked for quite a few times. Obviously there are many users require authorization level to be deeper than now.

However, B1's initial deasign of the authorization structure built on the form level. Therefore, until the time that more pressures for updating to new authorization level, you have to use something available now. Namely, data ownership authorization can be used to have more restrictions than general authorization.

You can also go through SDK to add more features to fit your need.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Im going to check better in the forum than, because before ask a question I usually check if somebody ask similar question but I didn't find anything related.