cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label help - No window enevlopes used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to print labels for the same people we print a donation receipt for. When we print donation receipts it done by date and there is no mailing information listed by design - it would be easy to just add that information to the receipt - unofrtunately, we don't use window envelopes.

I know how to format labels in Crystal; "I'm just not sure how to extract the information from fundraising to put on them".

DJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member292966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

The data you are using for the receipts, are the addresses there? If they are, then create the labels with the same tables and criteria as the receipts. This should give you the correct addresses for the labels.

If the tables you use for the receipts do not contain the address, then we'd have to look closer at the database to see how you can properly link in the address to the other tables the receipts use so we can run the same criteria.

Hope this helps,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian,

The only fields in the select expert are:

{Activity.ACTIVITY_TYPE} = "GIFT" and

{Activity.EFFECTIVE_DATE} > {?Date}

I can add the table that the address is stored in and link it via ID. Do you know if there is a way to include an attachment here? I could show you the related fields I'm working with.

Darnell

former_member292966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darnell.

I'm guessing the best route would be to create a new report with the same tables and the receipts. Add the table that has the address on it. Build the label but you will also need to add at least 1 field from each of the tables somewhere on the report. These fields can be suppressed so they don't print but they are needed for the report to generate the same query as the receipts report.

Copy the Selection Formula into the label report and let 'r rip. As long as the relationships between the tables remain intact, you should get the correct labels for the receipts.

Good luck,

Brian

Answers (0)