Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Data not getting printed properly in Smart Form

Dear freinds ,

I have created a smart from , the item details are not getting printed against the header (TEXT) details .

i have requirement as follows :

Name : ________ *** : M/F Dateof Bith __________

Qualification :_____________Years of Education _____

Advance Amount ___________________

i have taken the Name , Qualification , Date of birth, years of education and Advance Amount in header and i want the

data for this in the above blanks from the detaiil.

So i have take Table option . Header i have given all the Text (Name , Qualification , Date of birth, years of education and Advance Amount ) and int he Main Area i want to have the

data for the above since the Field above Advance Amount has multiple data will be coming from database , so iam using in the smart form Loop .......i have put the table under the loop.

In the Footer i haeve the conclustin description.

Now my problem is that the data is not getting printed correct .....

In the blank place against Name i want to have data ex Chandu..( i have used &Wa_final-name) ......the data(Chandu) is geeting printed at wrong place

it is getting printed just above the footer data not in the blanks where the data has to get printed.

finally iam getting output as below

Name : ________ *** : M/F Dateof Bith __________

Qualification :_____________Years of Education _____

Advance Amount ___________________

Chandu 07/0/1980

Bsc 10

I hear by furnish all my details correctly -

> footer data.

could any one correctly where i went wrong.

regards

srinivas.

replied

Header is meant to print the only headers. In your case, you have to print the Name, Qualification, DoB etc alongwith the data. So, puting these Name , Qualification , Date of birth, years of education and Advance Amount into the Header area will not work.

Put it into your MAIN area like:

Name :&w_name& *** : M/F Dateof Bith &w_dob&
Qualification :&w_qua& Years of Education &w_edu&

and so on.

Texts in the Header are used when you want to generate a output in the tabular format.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question