cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Duty Types to Pricing Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have certain pricing conditions in the R/3 Purchase Order that I'd like to appear as a duty type in a Customs Declaration in GTS. I have assigned the GTS duty type to the R/3 Pricing Condition type in the IMG

(SAP Customs Management -> Customs Processing -> Calculation of Customs Duty -> Assign Duty Types to Pricing Condition Types from Feeder Systems -> Assign Duty Type to Pricing Condition Type at Feeder System Level)

and have activated the relevant BAdI in R/3, however the value I enter for the pricing condition in the PO doesn't get transferred. Does anyone have any experience with this that might be able to offer some advice as to why the value is not being transferred?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding Your question

"Does anyone have any experience with this that might be able to offer some advice as to why the value is not being transferred?"

You need to do the configuration .

You need to define the rules for output determination

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh -

I have assigned the Duty Type to Pricing Condition Type in config on the GTS side & have activated the BADI in the feeder.

However, can you elaborate more on what I need to do for defining the rules for output determination? I looked in config in the feeder system, but did not have any luck. I tried to assign the Condition Type to the Output Determination procedure, but that didn't work - not sure if this is what you were talking about or not.

Thanks for your continued help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have to define

Define Customs Duty Framework under Calculation of Custom duty in GTS if you need different duty type to be appeared on the custom shipment document..

If you need further control on these Duty type then configure

Configure Control Settings for Customs Duty Calculation

And also Make sure that do the assigenment of pricing condition to your defined duty type in GTS under

*Assign Duty Type to Pricing Condition Type at Feeder System

Kind Regards,

Sameer