cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not displayed in RSA3 result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have enhanced an LO extractor with custom fields of the base table being added to append structure.

During the RSA3 extractor check, for one particular selection condition When I execute, I do not see any result or data in the newly added fields. In the result layout, it appears blank. However, on RSA3 execution without any selection condition, I get the results correctly. I am also able see the correct data in newly added fields.

FYI, the check box for "Field known only in Exit" is checked for those fields.

Why I am not getting the data in the custom fields when I run the extract checker (RSA3) with a selection condition?

I appreciate the help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the underlying tables populating the enhanced fields for the condition for which its not populating.

Try to debug the code, to know exactly why the code is not populating the appended fields.

Thanks & Regards,

Namrata

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whther base table does have the data for the selections you made on RSA3.

Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you uncheck the "Hide Column" in the data source.

Field only exit, will not make any difference..

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must uncheck the hidden checkbox...when you add a new field the hidden checkbox is checked by default...

Regards

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Uncheck that enhanced feilds in RSA6 and find your datasource and click on Change Icon then it will take to you change mode, here you can uncheck it, and fill setup tables, then chekc data in RSA3, delete setu tables first and then fill. Some times if the formate of the data don't match that your are giving in RSA3 selection with Base tables data RSA3 won't show data. So better run for all then check it. Or else copy teh data from table for selction then give that data in RSA3.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

after enhencements, if it is a char by default hide and fieldonly known is checkeh,if it is a key fig inversion aslso checked by default.

so u need to uncheck those check boxes.

debug ur abab code once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which input selection are you using?(If it is related to Date function, please make sure the date/month format is correct).

Cheers