Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW41 and IW44 validation

former_member1038687
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi people! I need some help.

I'll need check the field PERNR and begin date AFRU-ISDD, hour AFRU-ISDZ and end date AFRU-IEDD, end hour AFRU-IEDZ. The idea is make a validation, to prevent user to save a new register period and pernr in a ordem that already had it.

This program is already using a field exit in field PERNR. I thinking to do this new validate in the same, but i don't know how I can get the values of Begin Date, hour and End Date, Hour...how i can get this?

Thanks a lot!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member1038687
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks...I'll try this insted using field exit...I'll let field exit only to do the validation of PERNR and Work Center.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try with therse Exit once if these serve your purpose.

CONFPP02                                PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 1           
 CONFPP03                                PP order conf.: Cust. specific check after op. selection   
 CONFPP04                                PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2           
 CONFPP05                                PP order conf.: Customer specific enhancements when saving

former_member1038687
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks...I'll try this insted using field exit...I'll let field exit only to do the validation of PERNR and Work Center.

0 Kudos

Those user-exits probably won't work, they are for PP...

Have a look at CONFPM* in SMOD

PeteA

former_member1038687
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for help. I'll use CONFPM05, because it's on save moment.

I having a problem...I need in this exit check PERNR and WorkCenter, if it don't validated, I need to freeze the screen, but let the field pernr open for user correct his entry. How I can do this?