Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm using a bapi BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE for create a invoice, it was working but now, for one invoice the bapi send a error message: Balance is not equal to zero: 48,000.00 USD, I checked the purchase orden and it's ok, and I don't know why this message, any idea?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Call one more function and check.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'

Cheers!!

Balu

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Jose,

> Call one more function and check.

> CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'

>

> Cheers!!

> Balu

Balu - how does a commit overcome an error message?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Check the amount of all the line items in that document which should make total as zero then only the document is balanced.

Thanks

Sudharshan

0 Kudos

where can I check that?,I checked the order purchase,the order purchase has only 1 line, and its amount is 48000 usd.

0 Kudos

It's pretty hard to tell without seeing the portion of the code where you fill in the parameters and call the BAPI.

Rob

0 Kudos

the problem is because the order purchase hasn't the flag "GR-Based Invoice Verification" in section invoice, somebody knows this flag is necessary, I need that the bapi create the invoice without check in the order purchase.