cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Outline Agreement Distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i try to distribute global outline agreement ( transaction type GCTR ) from SRM 4.0 to ERP 2004.

But I can´t find in my browser ( its service = bbp_ctr_main ) the header data "Distribution".

I see in my header data only following taps:

Basic Data / Documtents / Conditions / Output Logs / Status / Approval Preview

I set up following things till now:

- IDoc type = BLAREL02 as Inbound Processing in SRM System

- IDoc type = BLAREL02 as Outbound Processing in Backend System

- transaction type = GCTR with internale number range in SRM System

- transaction type = GCTR with external number range in Backend System

- BADI: BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE in Method: CONTRACT_PROCESS_TYPE_FILL

EV_PROCESS_TYPE = 'GCTR'.

- BADI: BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS in Method: CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE

CV_LOGSYS = 'our Backend System'.

- PPOMA_BBP - Attributes; Tab: Function -under Local I mapped the Purchasing Organisation and the

Purchasing Group with Backend System

*Which customizing is still missed to see this tab "Distribution" in the header data?!

Would be glad if someone could help.

Best Regards

J.F.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you really want to do GOA, you've got the wrong service (CTR_MAINCC is the one you are looking for). The role stratpurchaser* has both transactions: contract and global outline.

BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS does not need to be implemented, BBP_CTR_CREATE_BE neither (maybe for condition mapping!).

You are missing blaord for replication to ECC from SRM, you are missing BBP_SRV if you want to make GOA for services.

Along the way you will probably find that some other things need to be customised in ECC (setting up of global company, some other minor stuff like company code that's missing in ECC).

So basically you don't miss any customising for seeing the tab, but for replicating GOA you DO miss something.

In the Wiki section for SRM on this site you can find the configuration guide for setting up of contracts and GOAs, if you follow that you will have done around 90-95% of all necessary steps.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

sorry for my late answer, but I was busy with other things....

You helped me very with the right its service "ppb_ctr_maincc".

I found the tab "distribution". After that I customized my idocs.

Now I can send "delivery schedule" in backend - although I wanted to send "contracts" in backend.

But I think, that´s a mapping problem.

Do I have to implement the badi "bbp_ctr", for this probelm?

Thanks for your answer!

Best Regards

J.F.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to implement BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE for that one in SRM (although you could probably do it in the backend). Look at mapping probleems as well, solve these in BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE as well.

Robin