cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-recruiting new status to candidate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to find a way to identify a candidate on hold. I think about creating new status "On hold" but I can't find where to do it in the IMG and I'm not sure it is recommended. Does anyone have another idea about how to represent a candidate who is "On hold" ?

Thanks,

Sharon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sharona,

As Venki is suggesting, Please create an activity against object NA (candidate) instead of object NE.

Create a Z activity.

Map it to an existing process or create a new process

Assign this process to Recruitment(Specify the process as TRM instead of candidate shortlist)

Assign this activity to Object NA.

This Z activity can then be used in Talent relationship management where you can search for relevant candidates & perform this activity on them. This will ensure that you can perform this activity on all the candidates available in the Talent pool & is not dependent on a requisition.

In the system there are a lot of activities available for TRM. Example: Release or locking of a profile.

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venki

Can you explain more about marking the candidates in the talent pool?

Thanks

Sharona

Former Member
0 Kudos

My suggestion to you would be to create a new activity rather than a new status. You can then check on all candidates who have this activity created as the last activity created for them to be on backup. Creating new statuses for any of the objects is not recommended. Lets here from others if anyone has done this before.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree, create a new activity. You can also mark them in your talent pool.